WEST COAST PHARMACEUTICAL WORKS LTD
Healthvit Potassium Chloride 99 mg Tablet is a mineral supplement used to treat or prevent low amounts of potassium in the blood. A normal level of potassium in the blood is important. Potassium helps your cells, kidney, heart, muscles, and nerves work properly. Most people get enough potassium by eating a well balanced diet.
- One of the main minerals required in the body.
- Used by the body to support muscle contractions, normal kidney functions, nerve conduction and cellular nutrient transfer.
- Potassium chloride is the best source of potassium for the body.
- Used to prevent or to treat low blood levels of potassium (hypokalemia).
Directions for Use
- As a dietary supplement for adults, 1 or 2 capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a health practitioner.
- Store in a cool & dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
Other Information (HEA0583)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Dec-23