ROCHE DIABETES CARE INDIA PVT LTD
Accu-Chek Guide is smartly designed to determine blood glucose concentration for diabetic people on insulin therapy who need digital data management. Accu-Chek Guide includes a Bluetooth glucometer, ten glucose test strips, lancets, and one lancing device. With its compact design and large LCD display, the glucometer provides precise readings in seconds. Unlike most glucose monitoring devices, the Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Monitoring System stores up to 720 test results, enabling you to track your progress over time. Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips are quick and user-friendly to check your glucose levels regularly and control your diabetes. It effectively measures the blood sugar levels only with a tiny drop of blood.
Uses of Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Monitoring System With 10 Free Test Strips, 1 Kit
- Accu-Chek Guide ensures fast, hassle-free, and accurate results.
- The Bluetooth connectivity of the Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer can wirelessly transmit the blood glucose results to the Accu-Chek mySugr app for convenient visualization and easy sharing with a healthcare professional.
- The glucometer can further highlight patterns of high or low readings within the past seven days, which is a valuable tool for managing blood sugar levels.
- The glucometer is also equipped with a Push-button strip ejector that allows easy, safe, and hygienic disposal of used test strips.
- It also has a Strip port light that appears when the strip is inserted into the meter to illuminate the dosing area for convenient testing in any lighting.
- The glucometer features a four-way button and a user-friendly interface designed for users who want a simple test and for users who desire more integrated features.
- This glucose monitoring system allows you to set up to four customizable test reminders and an after-meal test reminder.
- The glucose test strips have a wide, full-width yellow application area designed to enable easy dosing on the edge of the strip.
- The test results appear in seconds after dosing the strip.
- The strips are designed to measure the blood glucose concentration with a small amount of blood.
- No automatic coding is needed, resulting in fewer steps in testing.
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands with soapy water and dry them.
- Remove a glucose test strip from the test strip container and close the cap tightly.
- Insert the metallic end of the test strip into the glucometer.
- The meter turns on when you insert the strip into the meter.
- When a flashing drop symbol appears, please perform a fingerstick with the lancing device to draw out a blood drop and carefully touch the blood drop onto the yellow edge of the test strip.
- Remove your finger from the test strip when a flashing hourglass symbol appears on the display.
- The test result appears on the display in less than four seconds.
- Remove and discard the used test strip by pushing the test strip ejector on the side of the glucometer.
- Follow the instructions manual for a hassle-free monitoring of blood sugar levels.
- Store the test strips in a capped vial in a cool and dry place between 4°C -45°C
- The test strip container must be tightly closed after each strip is removed.
- The glucose test strips are for single use only; never reuse them.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Question: Can I use the test strips with different types of blood samples?
Answer: You can use different blood types, like capillary, venous or arterial samples, to measure the blood glucose levels by using the Accu-Chek glucose test strips.
Question: Can I use Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips with other meters?
Answer: Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips are compatible with Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer, and it is recommended that you use the same for monitoring your blood sugar levels.
Question: How long does it take for the test results to appear?
Answer: The test results usually appear a few seconds after applying the blood sample.
Question: Can I reuse the test strips?
Answer: Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips are intended for single use. Never reuse the test strips.
Question: Will the results be impacted if I touch the test strips?
Answer: The Accu?Chek Guide glucose test strips have a protective coating on their surface. The end of the strip, where the blood sample is applied, also has a protective layer that allows quick blood absorption while protecting the reagent inside. Touching the test area with clean hands will not affect it. However, if you have moisture or dirt on your hands, you could contaminate the dosing area.
Question: What are a few lifestyle modifications that help manage diabetes?
Answer: You can keep your blood sugar levels in check with a few management tips for diabetes. Reduce stress and practice routines like gardening, taking a walk, or meditating that help you feel relaxed. Choose heart-healthy foods that are low in calories. Include more fibre foods like whole grain cereals, bread, crackers, rice, or pasta and plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Being overweight can increase the risk of high blood glucose levels, hence maintaining a healthy weight with a balanced diet. Regularly monitor your blood sugar levels, and do not miss out on your doctor consultations.
Other Information (ACC0227)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Dec-23