ROCHE DIABETES CARE INDIA PVT LTD
Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips are used to measure the blood glucose concentration in diabetes. It is a convenient and easy-to-use self-testing method. It provides reliable and accurate results and is compatible with Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer. Regular monitoring of blood glucose levels is crucial in the management of diabetes. Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips are quick and user-friendly to check your glucose levels regularly and control your diabetes. It effectively measures the blood sugar levels only with a tiny drop of blood.
Uses of Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips, 50 Count
- It has a spill-resistant oval strip vial that protects against spills and makes it easy to remove one strip.
- The wide, full-width yellow application area is designed to enable easy dosing on the edge of the strip.
- It provides fast, hassle-free, and accurate results.
- The test results appear in less than 4 seconds after dosing the strip.
- It measures the blood glucose concentration with a small amount of blood.
- No automatic coding is needed, resulting in fewer steps in testing.
Directions for Use
- Remove a test strip from the spill-resistant container. Close the cap tightly.
- Insert the test strip into the meter.
- Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop and carefully touch the blood drop onto the tip of the test strip.
- The test result appears on the display.
- Use with Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer.
- Store in the capped vial in a cool and dry place between 4°C -45°C
- The test strip container must be tightly closed after each strip is removed.
- These test strips are for single use only; never reuse them.
Question: Can I use the test strips with different types of blood samples?
Answer: You can use different blood types, like capillary, venous or arterial samples, to measure the blood glucose levels by using the test strips.
Question: Can I use Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips with other meters?
Answer: Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips are compatible with Accu-Chek Guide Glucometer, and it is recommended that you use the same for monitoring your blood sugar levels.
Question: How long does it take for the test results to appear?
Answer: The test results usually appear a few seconds after applying the blood sample.
Question: Can I reuse the test strips?
Answer: Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips are intended for single use. Never reuse the test strips.
Question: What are a few lifestyle modifications that help manage diabetes?
Answer: You can keep your blood sugar levels in check with a few management tips for diabetes. Reduce stress and practice routines like gardening, taking a walk, or meditating that help you feel relaxed. Choose heart-healthy foods that are low in calories. Include more fibre foods like whole grain cereals, bread, crackers, rice, or pasta and plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Being overweight can increase the risk of high blood glucose levels; hence maintaining a healthy weight with a balanced diet. Regularly monitor your blood sugar levels, and do not miss out on your doctor consultations.
Other Information (ACC0228)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Dec-23