ROCHE DIABETES CARE INDIA PVT LTD
Acc Chek Softclix Lancing Device uses Acc Chek Softclix Lancets to obtain a drop of blood from the fingertip. The penetration depth can be selected to match any type of skin. It is a small and easy-to-operate device that minimizes any painful side-to-side motion of the lancet, making the lancing process easy and virtually pain-free.
Uses of Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device, 1 Count
- Coating & diameter: It has silicon coating and a 0.4 mm diameter.
- Less painful: Uses the technology which has been proven to be least painful.
- Personalized use: Intended for use by a single person and is not suitable for testing different persons with the same device as it may lead to infections.
- Fast & safe lancing for convenient use: The Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device is built for making the lancing process easy. Its rotatable cap offers 11 fixed depth settings for different skin types.
- Ensures precise entry: The precision-guided technology minimizes painful side-to-side motion. Its thin-gauge, bevel-cut lancets help to ensure précise and smoother entry.
Directions for Use
- Use as directed by the physician or on the manual.
- Read the manual carefully.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
Other Information (ACC0013)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Dec-23