G D PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
Say bye to prickly heat, rashes, and itchiness as you use Boroline’s Suthol Skin Lotion. It is loaded with antiseptic properties and is beneficial for use in summer and monsoon. It also acts as a potent disinfectant and is suitable for minor cuts, wounds, etc. It helps stop bleeding and helps cure the affected skin in case of minor burns, wounds, cuts, etc. Now stay protected from monsoon skin infections or skin troubles of summer as this antiseptic liquid is ideal for daily use.
- Effective in alleviating itchiness, prickly heat, rashes, and skin irritation.
- Has a soothing effect on the skin and can be used after waxing or shaving.
- Keeps the skin beneath clothes refreshed.
- Acts as a disinfectant and helps cure and stop bleeding of cuts, wounds, etc.
- Helps subside the burning sensation of the skin in case of minor burns.
- Also reduces the irritation due to insect bites.
- Loaded with the goodness of neem leaf that is known to possess antimicrobial properties.
- Contains other natural ingredients like turmeric, marigold, aloe vera, etc.
Directions for Use
- Can be used as many times as needed on a regular basis.
- Apply Suthol liquid with the help of a wet cotton ball on the cut or wounded skin, and change the dressing twice a day.
- For external use only.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Other Information (SUT0038)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Dec-24