HICKS THERMOETEK INDIA LTD.
Hicks Comfort Hot Water Bag reduces muscle and joint discomfort and provides pain relief. Crafted with high-quality rubber, this hot water bag provides the user with comfortable physical therapy. It is useful in conditions like neck pain, spasms, deep muscle and joint pain, menstrual cramps, and back pain.
- Hicks Comfort Hot Water Bag specifically targets and relieves pain in the affected area, effectively reducing discomfort and providing relief.
- The warmth from the hot water bag helps relax tense muscles, easing muscle stiffness and promoting flexibility.
- Heat therapy increases blood flow to the affected area, improving the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to promote healing.
- It can be used for various orthopaedic conditions, including muscle strains, arthritis, menstrual cramps, and general aches and pains.
Directions for Use
- Do not use boiling water to fill the bag.
- Unscrew the stopper and fill it with water to two-thirds capacity.
- Expel extra air by pressing the bag gently and carefully.
- Put the stopper and close it tightly.
- Ensure there is no leakage by holding the bag upside down.
- Apply heat therapy at the desired place.
- The product is not recommended for people with sensitivity to heat.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
Question: Can I use the hot water bag on any body part?
Answer: The hot water bag can be used on various body parts, but avoid using it on sensitive areas and open wounds.
Question: Is this product suitable for use by children?
Answer: The hot water bag can be used by children. However, strict supervision is recommended to ensure the hot water bag is not too hot for their sensitive skin.
Question: Can I use this hot water bag while I sleep?
Answer: It is advised not to use the hot water bag while sleeping since you may be unable to monitor the temperature, which may lead to low-degree burns. Hence, stay on the safe side and do not use the bag while sleeping.
Other Information (HOT0070)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after –