KALOR TRADING COMPANY
Kalor’s Rechargeable Electric Hot Water Bag is an electric hot water bag that provides warmth for heat therapy. It is useful in conditions like neck pain, spasms, deep muscle and joint pain, menstrual cramps, and back pain. It is filled with a gel that keeps the users warm with proper safety and comfort. It comes with a charger containing a sensor, which can detect a specific heat level and automatically turn it off. Kalor’s Rechargeable Electric Hot Water Bag gets charged in 8-12 minutes and can provide heat up to 30-40 minutes when charged fully.
- Kalor’s Rechargeable Electric Hot Water Bag specifically targets and relieves pain in the affected area, effectively reducing discomfort and providing relief.
- The warmth from the hot water bag helps relax tense muscles, easing muscle stiffness and promoting flexibility.
- Heat therapy increases blood flow to the affected area, improving the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to promote healing.
- It can be used for various orthopaedic conditions, including muscle strains, arthritis, menstrual cramps, and general aches and pains.
Directions for Use
- Connect the hot water bag to a power source.
- The power indicator will turn on, indicating the charging of the hot water bag.
- When fully charged, the indicator will automatically turn off, and the hot water bag is ready to use.
- Apply heat therapy at the desired place.
- The product is not recommended for people with sensitivity to heat and who suffer from diabetes.
- While charging, keep the bag out of reach of children.
- Do not use the bag while charging.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
Question: Can I use the hot water bag on any body part?
Answer: The hot water bag can be used on various body parts, but avoid using it on sensitive areas and open wounds.
Question: Is this product suitable for use by children?
Answer: The hot water bag can be used by children. However, strict supervision is recommended to ensure the hot water bag is not too hot for their sensitive skin.
Question: Can I use this hot water bag while I sleep?
Answer: It is advised not to use the hot water bag while sleeping since you may be unable to monitor the temperature, which may lead to low-degree burns. Hence, stay on the safe side and do not use the bag while sleeping.
Other Information (KAL0206)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after –