KLM LABORATORIES PVT LTD
KLMC 1000 Effervescent tablet is used to treat vitamin C deficiency and boost immunity. It has antioxidant properties that protect the cells from oxidative damage.
- Phyllanthus emblica L. (amla) extract is rich in natural vitamin C and helps to treat vitamin C deficiency.
- Zinc boosts the immune system and helps to fight against flu and seasonal allergies.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
- It improves the absorption of iron from food.
- It provides strength and helps to maintain daily immunity levels.
Directions for Use
Check the label for directions before taking it. Do not consume the tablet directly. Drop a tablet in 200 ml of water and wait till it dissolves completely. Stirring is not required. Then drink it.
It is generally safe and doesn’t cause any side effects if used as prescribed. However, if you experience any side effects, please consult a doctor.
- It is not recommended for children.
- If you are taking any other dietary supplements or medicines, it is advised to inform your doctor to prevent drug interaction.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Close the cap tightly after every use to avoid degradation of the tablet.
- Keep it away from reach of children.
Question: How does KLMC 1000 Effervescent tablet help?
Answer: KLMC 1000 Effervescent tablet helps to treat vitamin C deficiency and boosts immunity.
Question: Does KLMC 1000 Effervescent tablet improve immunity?
Answer: KLMC 1000 Effervescent tablet boosts immunity. It contains vitamin C and zinc which helps to improve immunity.
Question: Does KLMC 1000 Effervescent tablet cause side effects?
Answer: Generally, KLMC 1000 Effervescent tablets are safe to take and do not cause side effects. However, if you experience any problems while taking this tablet, please consult a doctor.
Other Information (KLM0011)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Apr-24