OMRON HEALTHCARE INDIA PVT LTD
The OMRON NE-C28 Compressor Nebulizer is the perfect partner that ensures efficient respiratory therapy. It is developed for the successful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. This nebulizer is powered with the Virtual Valve Technology (V.V.T.), which provides optimal treatment of the respiratory condition while reducing the wastage of medicine. Furthermore, the ideal particle size of 3 uM created by the nebulizer machine allows optimal absorption of medicine directly into the lungs. The nebulizer has a compact design and is fast and effective, thus making it suitable for use by children and adults.
- OMRON NE-C28 Compressor Nebulizer is equipped with Virtual Valve Technology that enables highly efficient nebulization with reduced medication wastage by allowing exhalation through the mouthpiece.
- The ideal particle size of 3 uM allows enhanced absorption of medicine into the lungs.
- It is easy to use and clean and ensures powerful performance.
Directions for Use
Please refer to the user manual for usage instructions.
- Clean and disinfect the nebulizer kit, mouthpiece, and optional nosepiece or masks before using them for the first time after purchase.
- You can disinfect daily by soaking the parts in a vinegar solution or using a commercially available medical disinfectant. If your physician or respiratory therapist specifies a different cleaning procedure, follow their instructions.
- Disinfect the nebulizer kit and the mask, nosepiece or mouthpiece after the last treatment of the day.
- Store the device and the components in a clean, safe location.
- Provide close supervision when this device is used by, on, or near infants, children or compromised individuals.
Question: How often should I clean my nebulizer?
Answer: Cleaning your nebulizer is recommended after the last treatment of the day to ensure safe and effective medication delivery.
Question: Who can use this nebulizer?
Answer: OMRON NE-C28 Compressor Nebulizer is developed for the successful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders.
Other Information (OMR0035)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after –