POLY MEDICURE LTD
Polymed Nebulizer Mask is an aerosol therapy mask for adults with various respiratory conditions. It is a convenient solution for people who require respiratory treatment at home or on the go. This specially designed nebulizer kit delivers the medication effectively to the lungs with an average particle size generation of two microns. The kit comprises Nebulizer Mask, Nebulizer Chamber, and star lumen tubing. With its advanced technology and user-friendly features, the Polymed Nebulizer Mask ensures optimal adult nebulization, thus making breathing easier. The nebulizer mask is made of non-toxic material and is safe to use.
- Polymed Nebulizer Mask delivers medication directly to the respiratory system, providing quick and effective relief from respiratory symptoms.
- This specially designed nebulizer chamber has a nebulization rate of approximately 3cc in 10 minutes.
- The average particle size generation is approximately 2 microns.
- The 210 cm long star lumen tubing ensures a continuous flow of oxygen.
- The proximal end of the tube is connected with funnel shape connector for easy connection with the oxygen source.
- The user-friendly design and quiet operation make it suitable for use in the comfort of your home, ensuring convenience.
- The adjustable nose strap increases the comfort and acceptance of the mask.
Directions for Use
- Read the instructions manual before use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the nebulizer kit.
- Fill the nebulizer chamber with medication as prescribed by the doctor.
- Attach the nebulizer chamber to the mask.
- Turn on the nebulizer machine and inhale the medication as directed by the doctor.
- You should use a nebulizer only when the doctor has recommended it to you based on your medical condition.
- Clean and disinfect the nebulizer kit after each use.
- Do not share your nebulizer kit with others.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Question: How often should I clean my nebulizer kit?
Answer: It is recommended to clean the nebulizer kit after each use to reduce the risk of contamination.
Question: Can I use a nebulizer on my own without a doctor’s advice?
Answer: It is recommended to use this nebulizer only when the doctor has advised you based on the severity of your respiratory condition.
Question: Can I travel with this nebulizer?
Answer: Polymed Nebulizer Mask is a compact and portable device that is convenient to use and easy to carry.
Other Information (NEB0161)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Dec-2024