Qure-Plus Softgel Capsule is a nutritional supplement that treats nutritional deficiencies and aids in the growth and development of the body. It is essential in building the overall health and well-being of the body. It is often indicated in patients with high blood pressure, heart diseases, diabetes, brain disorders, and abnormal cholesterol levels. It reduces oxidative stress and prevents cell and tissue damage.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10/Ubiquinone/Ubidecarenone) is a nutrient and an antioxidant that generates energy in your cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help in the better functioning of vital organs like the brain, heart, and lungs in the body. They also reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering triglycerides and raising good cholesterol levels.
- Lycopene is an antioxidant used for high blood pressure and high cholesterol and prevents cancer and heart diseases.
- Zinc boosts immunity and promotes the growth and development of body tissues.
Directions for Use
Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew it.
Qure-Plus Softgel Capsule is generally safe to consume. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using this medicine, it is advised to consult your doctor.
- Before starting the supplement, let your doctor know if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat.
Question: How does the Qure-Plus Softgel Capsule work?
Answer: Qure-Plus Softgel Capsule is a dietary supplement that treats nutritional deficiency and prevents various diseases by protecting the cells against free radicals or toxins in the body due to pollution, smoking, ultraviolet rays, etc. It improves cardiovascular diseases, neurological problems, and sexual health.
Question: Do I need to restrict any foods while taking this medicine?
Answer: Qure-Plus Softgel Capsule is usually safe to consume and does not interact with foods. However, it is advised to avoid alcohol intake to prevent any interactions. For more information, please consult your doctor.
Question: What happens if I miss a dose?
Answer: If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is time for the next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose and follow your usual dosage.
Other Information (QUR0028)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Apr-24