BAYER PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
New Supradyn Immuno+ is a multivitamin for men and women with a unique blend of Nature + Science to support the immune system. In addition to Vit C, Vit D, and Zinc, it also contains Tulsi, Turmeric, Ashoka, and Shatavari which help to enhance the body’s immune response to diseases.
- 30 Immunity Boosting Ingredients: With a unique blend of Tulsi + Haldi + Science, one tablet of Supradyn Immuno+ contains 12 vitamins, 11 minerals, 4 natural extracts, 1 amino acid, and 1 peptide to provide you with immunity support.
- Fights Infections And Diseases: Medicinal plant of Tulsi helps strengthen the body’s immune response. It provides anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties
- Prevents Viral Replication: The Curcumin extract in Turmeric has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties, which help to modulate the immune system.
- Supradyn Immuno+ contains Vitamin C, D, and Zinc, which help strengthen immunity and thus aid in reducing the risk of respiratory tract infections.
- Contributes To Immune Defense: Vitamin D has various biological activities on both natural and acquired immune systems.
- Helps In Microbial Killing: Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and contributes to strengthening the immune defense of the body.
- Helps In Maintenance And Development Of Immune Cells: Zinc contributes to the growth, development, and maintenance of the immune function in the body.
- Enhances The Immune System: The root extracts of the Ayurvedic plant of Shatavari possess many biological activities such as immunomodulatory, antioxidant, and antibiotic properties which help enhance the immune system.
Directions for Use
- Swallow the tablet with water.
- Take one tablet daily or as directed by physician.
- Pregnant and lactating women and individuals with any pre-existing medical condition should consult a doctor before taking the medicine.
- In case of symptoms of any illness, please consult a doctor.
Other Information (SUP0535)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Dec-23