MEYER ORGANICS PVT LTD
Wellwoman 50+ tablet is a nutraceutical product that is beneficial for women aged 50 years and above to maintain overall health. It is a scientifically developed formula that contains essential vitamins and minerals to provide comprehensive nutritional support. It boosts immunity and has antioxidant properties. It is composed of Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Vitamin C, Alpha-lipoic acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Lutein, Folic acid, Iron, Citrus bioflavonoids, Biotin, and minerals. It promotes the healthy functioning of the heart, brain and eyes. It also reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids and Vitamin C are antioxidants and anti-inflammatory in nature. They strengthen the immune system and protect the body against various infections.
- Lutein helps in reducing oxidative stress due to free radicals and promotes better vision.
- Vitamin B12 regulates the hormonal balance. It is essential for red blood cells formation. It also protects the heart and brain and provides energy and good gut health.
- Nicotinamide (also known as Niacinamide) is a form of vitamin B3 (niacin). It helps replenish the energy in the body cells and provides essential nutrients.
- Vitamin D aids calcium absorption enabling bone growth and repair. It further prevents cartilage degeneration.
- Biotin or vitamin B7 helps the body convert food into energy and carry nutrients throughout the body, thus improving glucose metabolism. It also improves hair growth and thickness.
- Folic acid helps form red blood cells and prevents DNA changes that lead to cancer.
- Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, and Selenium are the essential trace minerals that are excellent sources for maintaining joint and bone health. They prevent cell damage due to free radicals. They are also involved in tissue growth.
Directions for Use
Swallow the tablet as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew the tablet. Take it in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage.
Wellwoman 50+ tablet is generally safe to consume. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using this medicine, it is advised to consult your doctor.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking this medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.
Question: How does the Wellwoman 50+ tablet work?
Answer: Wellwoman 50+ tablet is a health supplement that maintains overall health and well-being in women aged 50 years and above. It contains vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that maintain the healthy functioning of the heart, brain and eyes and prevents various diseases.
Question: Can I take the Wellwoman 50+ tablet on an empty stomach?
Answer: It is recommended to take this medication only after the main meal since you may experience nausea when taken on an empty stomach. Taking this tablet with a meal ensures maximum absorption of nutrients.
Question: Do I need to restrict any foods while taking this medicine?
Answer: Wellwoman 50+ tablet is usually safe to consume and does not interact with any foods. However, it is advised to avoid alcohol intake to prevent any interactions. For more information, please consult your doctor.
Question: What if I miss a dose?
Answer: If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is time for the next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose and follow your usual dosage.
Other Information (WEL0172)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – 01-05-2024