MEYER ORGANICS PVT LTD
Wellwoman capsule is a nutraceutical product that is beneficial for women to maintain overall health. It is composed of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that provide all-round nutritional support. It boosts immunity and maintains a healthy hormonal balance. It is composed of Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower oil, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Iron, Folic acid, Zinc, Citrus bioflavonoids, Biotin, and minerals. It promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Evening Primrose oil is effective in treating symptoms of premenstrual syndrome like depression, irritability, and bloating. It also regulates hormonal balance.
- Starflower oil eases the symptoms of hormonal imbalance and premenstrual stress, such as stomach cramping, mood swings, and an imbalanced menstrual cycle.
- Citrus bioflavonoids aid in the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. These components
- Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects the body against various infections.
- Vitamin B12 regulates the hormonal balance. It is essential for red blood cells formation. It also protects the heart and brain and provides energy and good gut health.
- Nicotinamide (also known as Niacinamide) is a form of vitamin B3 (niacin). It helps in replenishing the energy in the body cells and provides essential nutrients.
- Vitamin D3 aids calcium absorption enabling bone growth and repair. It further prevents cartilage degeneration.
- Biotin or vitamin B7 helps the body convert food into energy and carry nutrients throughout the body, thus improving glucose metabolism. It also improves hair growth and thickness.
- Folic acid helps form red blood cells and prevents DNA changes that may lead to cancer.
- Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, and Selenium are the essential trace minerals that act as excellent sources for maintaining joint and bone health. They prevent cell damage due to free radicals. They are also involved in tissue growth.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Swallow the tablet/capsule as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew the tablet.
Wellwoman capsule is generally safe to consume. If you notice any unusual symptoms while using this medicine, it is advised to consult your doctor.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.
How does the Wellwoman capsule work?
Wellwoman capsule is a health supplement that maintains overall health and well-being in women. It contains vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that help cope with the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. It also maintains skin, nails, and hair health and prevents premature ageing of the skin.
Can I take the Wellwoman capsule on an empty stomach?
It is recommended to take this medication only after the main meal since you may experience nausea when taken on an empty stomach. Taking this capsule with a meal ensures maximum absorption of nutrients.
Do I need to restrict any foods while taking this medicine?
Wellwoman capsule is usually safe to consume and does not interact with any foods. However, it is advised to avoid alcohol intake to prevent any interactions. For more information, please consult your doctor.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is time for the next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose and follow your usual dosage.
Other Information (WEL0005)
This item is Not Returnable.
Expires on or after – Apr-24